Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Bug illustrations plus a poem

This post is a spider sandwich








The Bug Can’t Bug Me, Now

By, C. Heidi W. Drew

June 4, 2003

Revised, May 26, 2007


He chased me down

Followed me home

And hung around

For I dared to roam


An evil little parasite

His invasion was sinister

He found me on my flight

No meds could I administer


For what he did to my mood

Invading my bed

The negativity that he brewed

In my confounded head


He attacked my guts

But I was physically tough

So my partner he disrupts

It worked; but not enough


Lost in his perplexing snare

Reunion delight not to enjoy

We napped, read, tried not to care

To bag the bug's every employ


And though we fought back

Against this nasty bug’s bite

Getting back on track

Dared our love’s might


Once the venom was no longer

And fully dissipated

We proved that we are stronger

Now it’s a love bug - satiated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home